Saturday, January 22, 2011

Choice Quotes from an Interview with Sarah Palin

Teddy Lupin: Hello Ms. Palin. The North Korean government has apologized for the attack of Australia. Why do you think the United States should retaliate

 Sarah Palin:  Well, see here now.  North Korea has gone and pulled what I like to call a polar bear shoot and run.  They've gone and pissed off momma bear and now are runnin for their lives.  But they won't get away

 Teddy Lupin:  Shouldn't that be the choice of the Australian government? Or do you think the United States is in danger

Sarah Palin:  North Korea is a bad firecracker, and no one knows which way they're gonna shoot.  Just as my cousin, one-eye Eddie about bad firecrackers

 In response to the effects of nuclear war, the course of action approved by Palin:
Teddy Lupin:  what about the environmental effects in South Korea? Also, should the North Korean people be punished for the actions of the North Korean government
Sarah Palin:  what environmental effects?
Teddy Lupin:  radiation
Sarah Palin:  sorry, I'm not a scientist.  What's the problem with that?
glow-in-the-dark was an AMERICAN invention, dontcha know it?


In response to doubts about her level of support:
Sarah Palin:  Well not everybody is quite as excitable as I am
but sure as my grandmomma's salmon stew nuclear attack is the best way to go

 Teddy Lupin:  If you run for election in 2012, will this be part of your campaign?

 Sarah Palin:  yes sir!  Salmon stew to all my supporters!


In response to the actions of Rupert Murdoch:
Sarah Palin:  well why didn't y'all just shoot the intruders?  Ol' Rupert is part of my wolf pack, I'm sure he was just playin around

 Teddy Lupin:  bomb threats are no joke. There was also racist and sexist undertones. Do you still have no problem with it?

Sarah Palin:  I think you're bein' a little too PC here sweetie.  If you had the chance to blow somethin up, I'm sure you would do it too
 

No comments:

Post a Comment